Our client is a prestigious independent fabric company based in the heart of Chelsea Harbour Design Centre for over 20 years. They design and develop their own woven, printed and embroidered collections and work on bespoke custom projects for their elite clientele.
Our client is looking for a new permanent member of staff to join their small, friendly team. This is primarily an administrative role helping to assist and dispatch orders to clients within the high-end interiors market. The role also includes occasional customer-facing element assisting clients within the showroom and via the telephone. The position would suit a graduate, or someone wishing to further their knowledge and understanding within interior fabrics with strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Processing detailed quotes and orders from start to finish
- Checking the status of orders
- Booking couriers
- Recording and following up on general enquiries
- General reception duties
- Computer Literate (Word, Excel, Mail etc.)
- Strong administrative skills, spoken and written English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Approachable, enthusiastic, friendly, people-person
- Knowledge of fabric/textiles would be advantageous but not necessary
- Experience in customer service (or similar)
- Pro-active, quick-thinking with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Works well under pressure