Our client is well established within the interior design sector and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a switched on and diligent Administration assistant to join their friendly team. This role would suit someone who has a great passion for design and textiles.
Studio & Office Administrative Assistant
- Working in a busy and vibrant design and retail environment
- Managing HR records: holidays, sickness, payroll, new starters
- Ordering and managing office and kitchen supplies
- IT - be the point of contact for the outsourced IT suppliers
- Building maintenance - managing external cleaners, contractors, electricians
- Fire alarm & Health & Safety maintenance
- Admin relating to fabric shop sample distribution
- Underwater ceramics technician
- Computer Literate (Word, Excel, Mail etc.)
- Strong administrative skills, spoken and written English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Approachable, enthusiastic, friendly, people-person
- Knowledge of fabric/textiles would be advantageous but not necessary
- Experience in customer service (or similar)
- Pro-active, quick-thinking with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Works well under pressure
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.