My client based in Severn Beach is looking for an experienced Shovel Driver.
As a Shovel Driver, you will be responsible for driving a front loading shovel, loading material and moving material around the site.You will be required to follow all safe systems of work and a full site induction will be provided.
You will also be required to check the condition of the vehicle and complete relevant paperwork.
Please note that my client will undertake random drug testing, therefore please do not apply if you think you will not pass this.
- Loading material and general duties throughout the site following all site health and safety rules.
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 6am - 6pm, 6am - 4pm - Friday's
- This is a temporary to permanent vacancy
- Due to the location it would be preferred that you have your own transport
- You will be required to work every other Sunday for approx 4 hours, this will be paid at double time.
- Any hours over 40 per week will be paid at time and a half
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants who apply to our vacancies, in certain instances this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.
- Health Safety
- Shovel Driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job