The Best Connection are please to announce a fantastic Temporary to Permanent opportunity. We are looking for a Shotbalster / Paintsprayer to work for a company in East London.
• Operate Shot blast plant and equipment.
• Prior to shot blast, remove excess concrete from skips and equipment.
• Carry out pre-start up equipment checks i.e. compressor, water drains, shot levels etc…
• Maintain all shot blast equipment in a clean and serviceable condition.
• Maintain shot blast work area in a safe and clean manner.
• Ensure shot / grit is stored and stacked correctly and safely.
• Once plant is shot blasted, ensure appropriate markings are made for later reference.
• Fill out shot blasters job board.
• Operate Spray Paint plant and equipment.
• Prior to painting remove excess shot from work piece surface and ensure all surfaces to be painted are in an acceptable condition.
• Ensure paint and associated consumables are stored correctly and safely.
• Carry out pre-start up equipment checks, ie. spray kit, extractor fan, filters, etc.
• Maintain all spraying equipment in a clean and serviceable condition.
• Maintain spray paint area in a safe and clean manner.
• Once equipment is painted ensure appropriate labels are attached.
• Wear and maintain P.P.E issued by the company in a clean and serviceable condition
• General plant cleaning which includes jet washing when required.
• Individuals have a responsibility to adopt safe working methods so as not to endanger themselves or others.
This is a Monday to Friday work.
Pay rate is £12.50 p/h
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall corporate objectives of the company
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job