A Grammar School with an outstanding reputation in East Kent urgently seeks a Physics Teacher to cover short-term sickness absence. The post requires the candidate to teach ideally up to GCSE and A-Level students and has the potential to become long-term in future.
What the School Offers:
- A co-educational secondary school located in a picturesque setting with state-of-the-art facilities to support comprehensive learning of students and training for teachers
- Offers great deal of activities, competitions and opportunities for students to explore knowledge, foreign culture, people and the environment as a whole
- Students are highly encouraged and secure commendable grades in the Board Examinations
- Ofsted 2007 has deemed the school to be "outstanding" with students possessing strong personal, spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. The latter make excellent progress by adopting a more thoughtful approach to learning.
What we are looking for in you:
- A valid teaching qualification namely: a QTLS / PGCE with QTS in Physics and/or currently work in the further education sector.
- Evidence of at least two years’ teaching experience in a school setting
- You will be familiar with a range of teaching techniques and deliver lessons that are comprehensible and exciting
- Strong interpersonal skills and classroom behavior management, lesson-planning, problem-solving skills, patience and empathy
- Possess an up-to-date Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to pay for a new one
To be a part of a dynamic teaching team in one of the best schools in KENT, please email your CV to us at GSL Education. GSL Education is an ethical teaching and support staff agency who welcome all members of the community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools cross the UK.