Shopping Centre Manager - Strategic role
Shopping Centre Manager with experience of managing a high profile centre is needed for a strategic role in charge of a centre about to undergo an exciting refurbishment programme in Cheshire. You must have previous experience as a Shopping Centre Manager - able to work on strategy, marketing, developing relationships and project management.
As Shopping Centre Manager you will be responsible for:
- Setting and managing the centre strategy
- Continual improvement and taking the centre to the next level
- Marketing, commercialisation and strategic retailer liaison
- Service charge budgeting and accurate financial reporting detail
- Health & Safety and statutory compliance
- Develop & manage relationships with key stakeholders & local authorities
- Strategic input into building projects for the Centre
- Development/Refurbishment co-ordination and project management
- Team management
Your background will include:
- Management experience gained within a high profile Shopping Centre.
- BCSC Shopping Centre Management Diploma
- Proven experience in Service Charge Budget Management
- Experience of working in a busy, demanding and pressured environment with the ability to quickly resolve all centre issues maintaining the credibility of the individual centre and the Centre brand.
- Sound business acumen including awareness of centre retailers and commercialisation.
- Strong people management
- Excellent communication skills at all levels as well as strong presentation skills.
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven experience of managing a site through a refurbishment programme.
Shopping Centre Manager with experience of managing a high profile centre is needed for a strategic role in charge of a centre about to undergo an exciting refurbishment programme in Cheshire. You must have previous experience as a Shopping Centre Manager - able to work on strategy, marketing, developing relationships and project management.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"