An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented and proven Shopper Marketing Manager to join a leading FMCG business with a focus on the convenience and wholesale channels. The successful applicant must be a self-starter, able to deliver in a pacey environment and have gravitas, strong presentation skills and a fantastic and commanding cross-functional working ethic. This role will be based in Berkshire for 3-6 months.
This leading F M C G client fosters top-tier talent and will present an exciting and rewarding environment and a challenging workload too. Based in Berkshire, the successful candidate must be available to start immediately.
The successful Shopper Marketing Manager will focus on the wholesale and convenience accounts and should have a proven track record in the FMCG and Consumer environment.
- Setting the Shopper Marketing agenda by sub channel
- Leading the sub channel agenda's to develop specific customer strategies
- Identification of unique shopper/ channel insights
- Brand alignment and equity building across the full shopper journey
- Management of creative briefs with Below The Line (BTL) agencies
- Full management and execution of all Shopper Marketing programs in Wholesale
- Management of the Wholesale SM Budget across BU's
The successful Shopper Marketing Manager will have delivered in a similar position and an FMCG environment. Knowledge of the wholesale and/or convenience channels would be desirable and you must be able to start immediately. Are you an exceptional presenter, able to influence internally and externally too? Are you a multi-tasker with a strong drive for results? This exciting 3-6 month role could be an excellent and exciting role for you.
An exciting contract opportunity with the potential to extend to a permanent offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job