At Celestra, we are talented specialists in delivering IT services to the Hospitality and Retail industries. With teams spread across the UK we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
We understand the essential ingredients required to build strong, long term partnerships. In an industry that never sleeps we are fully committed and on-hand to serve solutions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thanks to the collective efforts of our people, Celestra enjoys a strong and growing position in the marketplace working with and trusted by some of the best and biggest brand names in the industry.
You will have knowledge and experience of Retail and Hospitality installations from till cut-outs to complete re-fit projects. Types of work will involve; creating cable routes, installing hatchways in ceilings, drilling and re-cutting counters and shelving, installing large media screen brackets and projectors, fitting pattresses to plasterboard ceiling structures and above suspended ceilings. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills to liaise with other contractors as well as the customer. This is a field based role and the right person should be happy to travel on a daily basis and at times stay away from home.
- Be a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to 'get the job done’
- It is essential that you own the correct cutting, drilling and measuring equipment
- Knowledge and experience of the types of fittings and fixtures required for this is essential
- Experience of working with granite would be advantageous
- Qualifications in Carpentry are highly desirable
- Ability to think quickly, prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- You will need to electronically sign off documentation via the iAuditor App, so it is essential that you have the correct equipment i.e. smartphone, tablet or iPad
- Own transport is essential
- Own tools and PPE
- You must be a CSCS/ECS card holder
- Asbestos Trained
- Carpentry qualifications
- Public Liability Insurance of £2Mil
- Rates vary across projects, but are competitive
- Expenses that are also paid include; materials, mileage, hotels