In February 2016, Paddy Power and Betfair merged to form one of the largest online betting operators in the world: Paddy Power Betfair plc. The merger propelled the enlarged group into the FTSE 50.
The Paddy Power brand boasts an international multi-channel betting and gaming group. The Paddy Power brand is widely seen as one of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe. The Betfair brand is famous for Innovation. Betfair pioneered the betting exchange in 2000 - a product which altered the landscape of the sports betting industry.
Today, Paddy Power Betfair is a force to be reckoned with. We have a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of B2C and B2B operations across Europe.
Who you are:
As the Shop Manager, you set the tone for the shop, creating a fun environment where our customers love to be, whilst driving yourself and your team to achieve shop targets. You ensure that the experience for every customer who walks in to a Paddy Power shop is memorable, tailoring the service you give to meet the needs of each individual customer. You will have excellent technical knowledge of how to run a retail shop, and will bring thoughts and ideas to the table on how to make the operation run even better!
• Speak with the local community and competitors to better understand their customers and gain local market insights.
• Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and create a fun environment which punters love and repeatedly come back to.
• Ensure sure you have the best shop team, providing clear guidance and feedback to get them working to a high standard together.
• Ensure the shop complies with its Think 21 and Responsible Gambling commitments.
• Gather customer feedback and comments by speaking to them about their experiences in shop.
• Deal with tough, emotional situations in a calm and professional manner, role modelling this behaviour to others.
• Actively encourage your colleagues to share ideas on how things can be done better, quicker and easier.
• Remain curious and always learn from your mistakes, eager to find ways to improve yourself, your team and the shop.
What you’ll get:
Other than just being able to say you work for one of the most fun and distinctive brands in Europe, you will get:
• Up to £22,000 per annum + Bonus
• A bonus scheme, paid every 6 months if shop hits targets, of up to £1000
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
• Progression and development opportunities in a huge international company
• Defined Contribution Pension scheme and many more!
- Customer Service
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job