Stevensons is the largest independent school uniform and sportswear provider in the UK serving over 400 schools nationwide. Selling quality school uniforms, sportswear and sports equipment through our various supply channels be it high street shops, on-line, on-campus shops, pop-up shops or direct to school.
Main purpose of the role
• To ensure the smooth running of the shop floor and motivating their team of staff.
• Responsible for ensuring all customers receive the highest level of customer service
• To ensure that your branch achieves high standards in all areas including exterior, shop floor and stock areas
• To accurately record and complete daily time sheets
• Delegate work to staff appropriatley
• Settle all complaints in line with company guidelines
• Ensure all transfers are completed smoothly
• Responsible for checking the daily takings at the end of each day
• Ensuring stock checks are completed annually
• To cover their branch managers duties in their absence
• Previous management/supervisory role for a minimum of 12 months
* An excellent track record in store management ideally within Retail or working for a premium brand.
* Had accountability for managing the commercial performance of the store.
* An ability to inspire, coach and develop your team to maximise potential and performance.
* Role model who consistently delivers amazing customer experiences.
* Passion for our products.
* A competitive spirit.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job