A Workshop Manager is required to join a well-established company that are a lead manufacturer of bespoke Stainless Steel IBCs and Tote Bins based in the Birmingham area. Due to ongoing success and workload they are looking for someone to lead and manage the workshop with their busy metal and steel fabrication workshop.
Shop floor Manager - Welding / Fabrication Position Overview
- Understanding of Welding/ Fabrication
- Liaising with members of the management team to ensure schedules are met
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Adhere to procedures & Health and Safety standards
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
- Experience managing people
Shop floor Manager - Welding / Fabrication Position Requirements
- Experienced or understanding of welding / Fabrication.
- Experience working with Stainless steel
- Experience in a workshop manager/ supervisor position
- Based within a commutable distance of Birmingham
Shop floor Manager - Welding / Fabrication Position Remuneration
- Full time - Permanent
- £28,000- £32,000
- Monday- Friday
- 28 days holiday (including BH)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'