We are currently seeking a Shop Floor Line Manager to join a world leader in the Energy Industry on a permanent basis. They are looking for a candidate to be responsible for the effective planning, development and deployment of manufacturing resources within the compound plant and cable making processes.
The role offers a salary of up-to £38,000 p.a. plus 25 days' holiday and up-to 12% defined contribution pension scheme.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on operational targets within budget and timescale including quality, performance, cost, people and health & safety.
- Attend daily deployment meetings with planning to determine and agree production plan, ensuring all resources are in place to meet the requirement.
- Motivate and develop the team, identifying training needs to ensure an adequate skill base.
- Deploying continuous improvement methodologies in order to achieve challenging targets in labour productivity, machine utilisation, material usage and scrap reduction projects.
- Ensure that the departments health, safety, environmental and HR policies are adhered to and objectives achieved.
Key experience and qualifications required for this role:
- Educated to HNC / Degree level in a technical discipline.
- Previous experience of supervising a manufacturing team.
- Proven ability to meet targets and objectives.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy, particularly using MS Office.
- Knowledge of health & safety legislation
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Charlie Knight on and quote 15289. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'