Location: Manchester Airport – Nationwide
Hours: minimum 40 Mon-Fri Overtime Options
Salary: 12-15 p/h dependant on experience
Our client completes works in all of the UK's airports including Reactive and Planned Maintenance, Shop Fit-Outs, Office Refurbishments and Branded Visual Merchandise Installations for a number of prestigious clients including World Duty Free and Emirates.
Due to continued growth and success, our client is currently looking for Experienced Shop Fitters that specifically have a Joinery/Shopfitter Background are Multiskilled or Kitchen Fitters.
- Be able to drive
Able to provide a clear CRB/DBS – no criminal record. Some minor offence/driving are excluded.
- Must be at a commutable distance too Manchester Airport (which will be base between projects)
- Must be over 18, due to Out of Hours Working Requirements
- Must be able to speak English
- Must be able to provide evidence of 5 years continual employment (maximum gap up to 2 week) – Previously self-employed can provide tax return details and/or accountants details for references. This is due to Airport Rules on Passes.
- Must be willing to travel/work away during the week where required.
- Must have own tools
Benefits: Phone allowance will be provided and a work Van will be provided upon successful completion of a 3-month probationary period – we may extend this to 6 months where required.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send your CV by clicking the APPLY button.
Keywords: Experienced Shop Fitter, Shop Fitter, Shop Fitter Vacancies, Experienced Joiner, Skilled Joiner, Joiner, Joinery, Kitchen Fitter, Skilled Trades, Multi Skilled Tradesperson, Skilled Trades, Construction
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'