Our client, a Retail Property company, is looking for a Shop-Fit Manager to co-ordinate new and existing tenant shop-fit works providing fresh and inspiring shop-fits throughout their retail centres.
With previous experience in Shop-Fit Management, you will co-ordinate and facilitate tenant shop-fit, re-fit and refresh projects and landlord small works projects when necessary. Your impeccable eye for detail, ability to manage projects and confident communication skills will assist you when developing and maintaining strong relationships with external bodies/authorities/solicitors and centre management operations teams. A flexible nature, creative and innovative mind and pragmatic and precise outlook is needed to ensure completion of projects.
Key responsibilities as the Shop-Fit Manager include:
- Co-ordinating & facilitating tenant shop-fit, re-fit and refresh projects and landlord small works projects and shell schemes when necessary
- Maintaining all tenant shop-fit information
- Arranging design meetings and attend Pre-Start Meetings with tenants
- Attending witness tests at end of each project, in conjunction with Technical Services Manager
- Monitoring tenant’s contractor performance and liaising with them throughout project implementation
- Liaising with contractors and the Centre Management Operation Team to maximise the efficiency of service roads
- Supporting Retail Liaison on new store openings and co-ordinating briefing to tenants on centre management operations
- Monitoring the condition of tenant shop fit outs and shop fronts and build relationships with store management
- Manage and sign off conditions of units upon tenant exits
- Monitoring the condition of void units and assisting in their management with the Centre Management Operations Team
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with the Centre Management Operations Team for the provision of technical solutions
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with external bodies/authorities/solicitors as appropriate, including Building Control etc.
- Reporting regularly to the Asset Management team/Property Manager on the implementation of strategy, attending meetings as required
- Developing an understanding of Building Services related Health and Safety legislation and requirements e.g. CDM Report production
- Plus more!
Suitable candidates will need to possess:
- Previous experience in a similar Shop-Fit Management role
- Impeccable communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Project management skills
- PC literate
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
- Flexible - ability to work additional hours as necessary to fulfil requirements of the role
- Professional team member
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package (including 25 days annual leave, Pension scheme, Private Healthcare, discretionary bonus scheme and Childcare Vouchers) for the right candidate - think it could be you? ?Don’t delay, submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) ASAP, quoting 'LO - Shop-Fit Manager’
- Project Management