Our client, a busy freight forwarder is looking for a Shipping Logistics Executive to join their office in London.
- Issuing quotations for containers (specific trades), break bulk (commodity trades, timber FOT rates, projects) & RORO import and export trades Following up quotations made Telephone sales
- Take and process bookings via telephone and email, directly from UK customers/Traders and Line POL agents Ensuring customers are kept informed of special requirements or restrictions related to the cargo offer/ Bookings.
- General enquiries relating to quotes/bookings/scheduling
- Dealing with all types of queries relating to quotes/bookings/Cross trades business , Dealing with and resolving queries promptly Entering Bill of Lading details and adding where needed manifests details into the companies bespoke system (import/cross trade) Dealing with COD, Switch Bills, Indemnities for cargo release on Import and Cross trade business Processing and adding transport data for container export loads and import deliveries Processing PIN and Badge releases in Destin8
- General client liaison
- Liaising with the Port and Port offices
- General departmental clerical work, (filling, distributing faxes, etc).
- Any other tasks that management may deem necessary to full fill the Job role.
- Good verbal, written, communication and organisational skills.
- Provide good customer service at all times in accordance with company expectations.
- Computer literate
- Be Presentable, Adaptable, Outgoing, with a Vibrant, friendly personality,
- Remain calm under pressure.
- To be able to work towards and achieve targets as part of a team or individually.
- Maintain good Client and Staff liaison.
- Overtime required during holiday cover.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'