They source and sell high end produce to over 400 clients who require a high level of attention and detail to help them maximise the potential of their small businesses.
The role requires the ability to work within a small team with a high level of communication and organisation needed and the ability to prioritise tasks and workloads. Within this opportunity their will be the chance to learn about importing, build excellent communication & customer relation skills, learn about the management of logistics and shipping rules/documentation from around the world into the UK and work in a diverse and friendly modern office environment.
- Liaising with Sales team regarding contracts execution, allocations and maintaining a good contacts with customers both suppliers and buyers
- Instructing shipments from various origins to UK and European destinations
- Checking shipping documents (L/C) and arranging payments for them
- Working closely with warehouse keepers and service providers regarding landing, storage and spot deliveries
- Raising sales invoices and monitoring sales contracts executions
- Maintain filing, record system and ensure compliance with delegated internal control checks
- Working closely with finance team regarding payments to supplier and monitoring receivables from buyers
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business