***Remote working 3 days per week, office based 2 days per week***
A rare opportunity has opened up to join a global employer in the St Albans area within the Food Services industry.
Our client is a leader within its field and well respected within the industry.
To be successful in your application, it is essential that you have experience dealing with the import / export of goods, and be experienced in reading CAD drawings.
Daily tasks for the Logistics Coordinator will include:
- Inquire after installation costs from UK partners
- Shipping coordination with the organisations partner
- Coordinating of imports and exports between the UK and the EU including all documents (delivery notes, export declarations, packing lists, etc.) as well as Customer RMAs and other returns
- Customs document management and being the contact person for customs in the UK about imports (deliveries with DDP)
- Commissioning of domestic transports and Processing of transport disruptions in the UK
- Management of spare Parts logistics in the UK
- Order Processing
Once travel reopens you will be required to travel to Germany on occasion.
Skills needed for the Logistics Coordinator:
- Industry experience preferred but not essential
- Experienced in reading CAD drawings is essential
- Experienced in import / export essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong Word and Excel skills
- Strong Multitasking skills
A fantastic salary is on offer based on experience.
To hear more about the Logistics Coordinator role, apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'