Shipping Coordinator required. Bennett and Game are proud to represent a Shipping Company that specialise in the transportation of bulk liquids within their office based in Essex.
The client operates under a large umbrella company that have a global reach and require skilled Import/Export professionals to join their expanding team. Due to continuous business success they are in the position to welcome 2 individuals to their team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a logistics environment. Previously working in a coordinating role and excels within in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Operations Coordinator Position Overview
- Plan and execute the movement of tank containers in the most cost efficient manner.
- Confirm all booking with shipping lines, generating alternative suppliers.
- Process and monitor the progress of all customer orders.
- Responsible for all shipping paperwork, Bills of Lading, Customs documentation etc
- Assist the accounting team with all invoice / billing queries.
Operations Coordinator - Position Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of the shipping industry - Highly desirable
- Previously worked within an import / export enviroment.
- Living within a commutable distance of Romford, Essex.
- High level of attention to detail.
Operations Coordinator - Position Remuneration
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5:15
- Salary - Up to £30k DOE
- Company Benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'