Immediate Start!! Shipping Administrator
We are looking for an Administrator to provide data entry and administration support to the Order Execution team for a company based in Royston.
This is initially for two weeks covering staff sickness working full time and has the possibility to be a long term placement for the right candidate.
Must have previous experience using UPS World Ship.
Excellent rate of pay.
The company is base in North Hertfordshire / South Cambridgeshire and are currently going through a period of growth.
The Job will include:
- Prepare shipping documents
- Review daily shipping reports
- Deal with shipping queries
- Update ERP system in a timely manner
Project support including:
- Dangerous goods review
- Migration of parcel logistics
- Implementation of goods programme
- Someone with a keen passion for problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Manual handling skills or certificates
- knowledge around ERP systems such as shipping software
- EUR1/ATR/Certificate of Origin/Carnet applications
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role
- International Shipping
- UPS systems