Shipping Co-ordinator - Hatfield Peverel
Working with in the Operations department, you will be organising the safe, efficient and cost effective transportation of goods all over the world.
- Arranging cargo collections
- Liaising with clients, overseas agents and internal departments
- Trailer load planning
- Quoting for import and export trailer groupage
- Raising files
- Raising Manifests and CMR's
- Invoicing/charging of export files
- Preparing loading lists for the warehouse
- Maintaining accurate administrative records
- Respond and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
- Resolving and managing queries and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Ensuring site and customer objectives are achieved
So if you are a team player and a clear and confident communicator with the the ability to work unsupervised and at times under pressure then I would like to hear for you NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"