Our client is a specialists logistics provider based in Birtley. Their main success has came from offering unique worldwide freight solutions for oversized shipments. They are looking for a Shipping assistant to join the team.
Training will be provided as the role will include working at heights to quality check machines. We are looking for a candidate who has good attention to detail when carrying out the below duties required for this role
- Quality checking machines
- Data entry
- Handling shipping documentation
- Ordering of stock
- Making manual packs for machines
- Checking machines for any damage
- Recording key numbers
- Making cab notices for machines
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines.
- Maintain and update relevant data information accurately
- Team player
The suitable candidate must be able to adapt to working in all weather conditions, and able to demonstrate the ability to physically check machines.
The package meets national minimum wage. The shift pattern is Monday to Friday 8:00 - 16.45pm with an early finish on a Friday. Interviews are to be held w/c 19th February with a view to an immediate start.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.