Our client a small export company based in Snodland is looking for a Shipping Assistant to work closely with their Shipping Administrator.
Description of Duties:
• Issuing picking lists and packing instructions to the warehouse
• Producing invoices and packing lists
• Arranging shipments to customers by sea, air, courier and road freight
• Preparing required export documentation to comply with international regulations
• Sending invoices, related documents and payment instructions to customers
• Checking and approving freight rates and invoices
• Other administrative functions relating to the above duties
Skills and Experience
• Shipping and related documentation experience (ideally in an export office)
• Computer and administrative skills
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Salary £18,000 to £20000 per year
- Computer Literate