Fantastic opportunity for a Shipping and Receiving Specialist based in Iver! The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving, accounting for, and recording all incoming shipments and shipment information.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Collaboration with the procurement staff to process expected deliveries.
- Receipt of shipments and proper documentation upon arrival.
- Unload packages from incoming trucks/vendors.
- Inspect packages to ensure the accuracy of the contents and paperwork.
- Work with the procurement team to help resolve any discrepancies or issues that may arise during the receipt process.
- Assume responsibility for initiating the return of all unsatisfactory or damaged shipments.
- Administrative duties: Answering phones, emails, updating records in a timely manner.
- Creating shipping labels and handling shipping information
- Constant communication with various departments, primarily with logistics, sales, and inventory control to ensure that any questions or issues are answered in a timely manner.
- Using various shipping software to process orders with our certified carriers (FedEx, DHL, UPS, Freight
- Proven experience within warehousing or similar positions/experience
- Basic math and recording abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Punctuality and flexibility to work extended hours to meet the needs of the company
- Keen eye for detail
- Good physical condition
- Ability to lift up to 25kg unassisted