As a Shipping Administrator you will:
• On a day-to-day basis you will plan and organise the best methods of shipment to match the client's needs, whilst having a keen eye on costings.
• You will provide excellent customer service to a range of overseas customers on daily basis to confirm bookings and dates.
• You will have to maintain and build great relationships with customers, keeping them up-to-date on the progress of their shipments, deliveries and arrival of cargo to the UK.
• You will manage your own customer accounts and gain new business by working closely with the sales executive.
• Ideally you will have a background in Freight shipping administration.
The successful Administrator will have to have a good level of all Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word and Excel). You will also need to have fantastic administration skills, good customer service experience and experience in managing client accounts.
This is a full-time position (08:30-17:30 Monday-Friday, with 1 hour lunch break) + great company benefits including a gym membership at St.Mellion! The salary for this role is £18,000-£23,000 depending on experience. This position is based in Callington and you MUST have your own transport, due to office location.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'