Are you a whizz at shipping, Incoterms 2010? Familiar with Letters of Credit and processing orders through to delivery, including logistics and shipping procedures you'll be managing orders from initial enquiry through to delivery to client sites.
What will you be doing?
- Manage all order inquiries with clients, processing through the ERP and CRM system through to shipping scheduling and processing
- Gain authorisation for placing orders, stock, pricing and credit release
- Work with logistic partners to ensure shipments have proper documentation for shipping and customs clearance.
- Work with the Sales Manager to manage quotations and follow up
- Manage credit maintenance, coordinate payment activity and compliance with customers' Letters of Credit.
- Provide support during tender and contract process
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, profitability, credit management and budget preparation support.
- Distribute marketing communications and supports exhibitions as required.
- Ensures compliance with JSOX for the Sales Admin processes.
What do you need?
- Understanding and using Letters of Credit
- Logistics skills - Incoterms2010
- Strong Excel skills for reporting
- Strong familiarity with CRM and ERP systems (ideally Oracle Sales Cloud)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and numeric skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relevant product & Software knowledge.
- Language skills advantageous especially Mandarin
What's on offer?
- Salary of c. £20,000 - £28,000 dep. exp.
- Bonus scheme up to 10 of salary
- 25 days Holiday + BH and opportunity to purchase another 5 days
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Training support
- Hours 9-5:15
- Free bus from train station
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.
- Letters of Credit
- sales support
- sales admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'