A Leading Manufacturing organisation based in Warwick requires a Shipping Admin to join their growing team on a contract basis. The purpose of this role is to support the depot by organising and processing stocks. The Manager requires a candidate with previous experience as a Shipping Admin with knowledge of the SAP. This is a 6 month contract position with the opportunity to be ongoing.
- Day to day administrative duties on site.
- Processing orders and deliveries using SAP.
- Communicating any problems with various stake holders.
- Communicate between a number of suppliers.
- Update import/export reports.
- Strong admin skills.
- SAP experience would be beneficial.
- Experience in a technical environment.
- Experience in a large environment would be helpful.
- Strong communications skills.
This is an immediate opportunity so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'