Shift Team Leader
Our client is a high profile provider of Logistical support services with multiple sites across the UK and Ireland. This long established company is currently experiencing rapid growth and in line with the strategic plan, is looking for 2 talented and ambitious individuals to join their Engineering Department.
As the Shift Team Leader you will be responsible for a multi-disciplined team of up to 15 Mechanical & Electrical engineers. Therefore the ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplined background, or at least a background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, and have previous multi-disciplined supervisory experience.
Shift pattern will be 4 days on, with 4 days off, then 4 nights on and 8 days off. (days 7am-7pm, nights 7pm-7am)
Shift Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Complete planned and reactive maintenance work and modification to all types of heavy mobile plant, cranes and associated equipment
- Liaise with operations to prioritise breakdown repairs, planned works, projects and PMs to ensure reactive maintenance impact is minimised
- Effectively manage resource from a multi skilled workforce of both day and shift based engineers
- Ensure completion of documentation including daily logs and job reports, both manual and IT based
Shift Team Leader Skills & Experience:
- A time served apprentice qualified to a minimum HNC Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of effective maintenance strategies i.e. RCM, PM, CBM & TPM or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- Competent use of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Able to fault find and problem solve, using fault finding diagnostic equipment and be able to effectively guide others
- Previous experience of working with heavy plant or cranes and associated equipment
- A full valid Driving Licence is essential
- Strong previous experience within a supervisory role is essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"