A growing Oil and Gas company is currently seeking an experienced Shift Team Leader to provide leadership and support for the terminal shift operations team at Dimlington.
You will be supporting the Northern hub to deliver safe reliable gas and condensate production, projects, performance improvement and operations leadership. You will manage the operational performance of process equipment at the terminal to maximise uptime and production rates. This position carries the emergency response responsibility of incident commander and is also the Site Controller responsible for all site operations during silent hours.
Working hours will be on a 12 hour shift based rotation, days and nights.
- Providing personal and visible safety leadership for all site personnel, working safely at all times, delivering safety and environmental commitments, compliance with the CoW standard, the golden rules and SEMS.
- Ensure that activities are conducted in a safe manner and in compliance with company policy, procedures and statutory HSE requirements.
- Carrying out safety audits as per the local audit matrix as a minimum standard and fostering a strong safety culture amongst the terminal team
- Manage the registers for inhibits, LO/LC valves, leaks and seeps, interlocks, HV switching and ICC registers and carry out regular audits.
- Ensure that work activity is controlled within the Control of Work Policy (P2W). Act as Site Controller for all level one work permits.
- Maintain the installation, plant and equipment to the relevant company and statutory standards.
- Ensure a clear and concise shift handover.
- Lead the operations team to maintain plant availability and optimize performance to meet the throughput demand.
- Coach and develop personnel within the operations team. Empower the team to identify and deliver opportunities for optimizing plant, operations, maintenance and service efficiency.
- Ensure that the team and individuals competencies are maintained with the competence assurance and training processes (PCAP)
Safety Critical Tasks
- Control of Work
- Incident Management
- Maintenance and Plant & Asset Integrity
- Management of Changes
- Operating Discipline
- Operating Procedures
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Emergency Response Onshore - Operational Control
The successful candidate will have a strong operational knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry, along with proven leadership and coaching skills, including experience managing a team.
You will ideally have previous operating experience, either onshore or offshore along with a good understanding of safety management.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd