Shift Team Leader- Energy Recovery Facility
Shift Team Leader
H9 Technical are currently working with the UK’s leading Waste Management and Resource business in the recruitment of a Shift Team Leader for a major Energy Recovery Facility near to Croydon, South London.
- Supervising the shift teams ensuring the efficient operation and maintenance of the ERF plant, prioritising workloads to ensure maximum process efficiency
- Maximise waste input and energy output.
- Flexible working requirements to achieve KPI’s.
- Ensure that all activities within the ERF plant are carried out in a safe manner in line with company policies ensuring that all Health, Safety and Environmental statutory requirements are met.
- Manage the ERF Safe System of Work as a Senior Authorised Person (SAP).
- Carry out risk assessments to ensure activities are carried out in a safe manner
- Working with the management team striving for continual improvement in minimising Health, safety and environmental impacts at the ERF plant.
- Routine testing of site emergency, safety and environmental procedures and recording information as required.
- Completion of any incident reporting and carrying out follow-up investigations as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring the plant is being operated within the site Environmental Permit at all times.
- Participate in continual personal development within the organisation to achieve improved performance.
- Promote flexible team working by creating an environment and the resources which will enable the team to identify issues and create innovative solutions to problems and opportunities.
- To form part of the internal Emergency Response Team as, or under the direction of the Incident Controller.
- Engineering qualifications, HNC / HND (or agreed equivalent)
- Safety qualification, preferably IOSH or NEBOSH
- Process or Power Plant experience
- Experience in safe systems of work, issuing Permits to Work / safety documentation and systems
- Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Good understand of environmental health & safety within a process or power industry
What’s on offer?
Highly competitive salary and market-leading benefits package.
Please respond to this advert today and we will be in touch to discuss the role with you further.
- Environmental Health
- Team Leader
- Waste Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"