Night Shift Supervisor
Continental Night Shift: 2000-0800 4 on 4 off
Immediate start till January 2021
A leading 3PL business is looking to hire an Interim/Peak Shift Supervisors for one of their distribution centres in Cambridgeshire. You will support the shift manager to ensure that all handling of product is managed on an efficient and cost effective way. You will supervise a team of colleagues to ensure the highest level of health and safety and performance is consistently achieved.
This will suit an ambitious individual looking to further their career within the retail/e-fulfilment distribution industry.
- Ensure all product is picked and packed in line with customer service level agreements
- Ensure safe handling of all product and encourage strong health and safety practices within your team
- Ensure minimum customer service levels are met in relation to product packaging, presentations and dispatch.
- Alongside the shift manager, ensure that correct levels or resource are in place to achieve planned tasks and KPI's.
- Ensure levels of housekeeping are maintained at all levels
- Previous shift Supervisor/team leading experience within the retail/e-fulfilment industry essential
- You will need to have experience of working within a distribution centre, be that 3PL or own warehousing
- A good people manager who engages with their team to get the best possible performance out of them
- Adaptable and responsive to change
- Ability to react to the business needs and multi task
- Commercially aware and have a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict KPI's and deadlines
You will be working for an exciting, dynamic, established, business that is constantly changing and positively reacting to the market and consumer trends. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something big and to grow your career further.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'