Brewster Pratap Engineering Division are working with a Worksop based client who are looking for a Shift Supervisor.
To ensure products are manufactured and raw materials available in accordance with the production and transport programme, maximising throughput whilst maintaining high quality standards.
To supervise, leading by example, ensuring work is carried out correctly, meeting customer quality and service demands; maintaining site cleanliness and ensuring all work is performed in a safe manner in accordance with all company and legislative requirements.
- Take full responsibility for Shift handover, ensuring all issues communicated with other Shift Leaders.
- Organise your team minimising production downtime.
- Ensure product is manufactured to meet the product protocols required to satisfy customer order requirements.
- Ensure product is manufactured to meet production schedule and vehicle-loading schedules.
- Maintain appropriate records of all operational activities, ensuring all are fully and correctly completed, returning to the office at the end of your shift.
- Communicate immediately to Production Manager any customer facing problems.
- Ensure any defects are reported and any down time recorded on the shift change over sheet.
- Ensure mill is cleaned in accordance with current procedures and necessary records maintained.
- Ensure a record of daily service and calibration checks are maintained, any issues recorded and rectified.
- Lead by example, taking hands on approach.
- Handle operator grievances within the company policy, reporting any issues to the Production Manager or Production Coordinator.
- Issue, train in the use of and maintain a record of all PPE required.
- Experienced FLT driver
- Experience of working in a busy factory environment
- Good supervisory experience (5-6 people)
- Be able to lead by example as well as lead the team
- Willingness to work shifts: Week 1: 8am-4pm Monday - Friday Week 2: 4pm - 2:30am Monday - Thursday
- Experience working with packing lines
- Shift Allowance
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Potential overtime (time and a half)
- Great career opportunities
- Onsite parking
Brewster Pratap Engineering is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.
- Forklift Truck Driver
- packing lines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'