To support the Shift Manager in ensuring the handling and despatch of all customer product is achieved to optimum levels of cost and efficiency through the effective supervision and control of all staff and resources, whilst equally maintaining the highest levels of safety, welfare and security within all areas of warehouse shift activity.
- Experience of managing teams within a warehouse/production environment
- Process oriented - an appreciation for specific client requirements
- People manager - Leads by example, encourages team spirit and can motivate a team
- Adaptable & responsive to change - ability to monitor workflow and move workforce accordingly.
- Result oriented & Challenges situations - able to get on with task in hand but challenge where task given may not be most effective
- Enthusiasm, drive and a can do attitude
- Can communicate clearly to colleagues and managers
- Able to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Computer literate and able to follow complex instructions
- Staffing levels
- Stock Control
- Product Handling
- Mechanical Handling Equipment
For further information about joining this superb logistics and distribution organisation please contact Aaron Bowes for more information.