This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As the Shift Supervisor the responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of up to 20 operators, providing leadership, coaching and training of personnel to achieve product quality, efficiency, housekeeping and equipment usage to high standards;
- Supervising all plant for compliance;
- Managing performances versus quality, productivity, cycle times and costs;
- Reviewing operations and documentation for compliance to procedures and fixed practice agreements.
The successful Shift Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of production manufacturing;
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business information;
- Senior supervisory, team leader experience;
- Sound understanding of manufacturing processes and management.
In return, the Shift Supervisor will receive a salary of up to £22,000 pa depending on experience.
The company offer 22 days holidays plus bank holidays and free car parking.
Rotating shift pattern of 0600 - 1400 and 1400 – 2200.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job