6-2 and 2-10 Monday to Friday
£24k per annum
A leading 3PL business is looking to hire a Shift Supervisor for their Distribution Centre in Corby. You will support the shift manager to ensure that all handling of product is managed on an efficient and cost effective way. You will supervise a team of colleagues to ensure the highest level of health and safety and performance is consistently achieved.
This will suit an ambitious individual looking to further their career within the retail/e-fulfilment distribution industry, ideally with some returns knowledge.
- Ensure all product is picked and packed in line with customer service level agreements
- Ensure safe handling of all product and encourage strong health and safety practices within your team
- Ensure minimum customer service levels are met in relation to product packaging, presentations and dispatch.
- Alongside the shift manager, ensure that correct levels or resource are in place to achieve planned tasks and KPI's.
- Ensure levels of housekeeping are maintained at all levels
- Previous shift Supervisor/team leading experience within the retail/e-fulfilment industry essential
- You will need to have experience of working within a distribution centre, be that 3PL or own warehousing and ideally within returns
- A good people manager who engages with their team to get the best possible performance out of them
- Adaptable and responsive to change
- Ability to react to the business needs and multi task
- Commercially aware and have a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict KPI's and deadlines
You will be working for an exciting, dynamic, established, business that is constantly changing and positively reacting to the market and consumer trends. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something big and to grow your career further.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.