Produce World has an exciting opportunity for a Machine Operator to join the team based in Sutton Bridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis (working 4 on 4 off) and you will receive a competitive salary.
The Produce World Group is a privately owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high quality fresh vegetables in Europe, we are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing, and lean supply chain management.
The Machine Operator role:
If you are a motivated and responsible individual who has a passion for delivering customer excellence then this might just be the new role for you.
Reporting directly to the Shift Manager you will maintain systems and procedures critical to product Legality, Quality and Safety to ensure they are in place and adhered to. You will be responsible for ensuring that the lines run with the emphasis on safety, quality, cost and delivery. You will also be responsible for your safety, and the safety of others, and clean as you go
Key responsibilities of our Machine Operator:
- Lead by example, Promote Health and Safety at work, by near misses etc.
- Dispense on line training and mentoring of new starters
- Take responsibility to ensure all start up/shut down checks are carried out and all other checks
- Ensure all job information is correctly inputted in to the ice printers, i.e. Variety, grower code, date, grower
- When packing all product must be checked for the correct data on the print, and ensure the correct count is placed carefully in to the tray/bag
- Ensure all efforts are made to achieve continuous production
- Carry out required quality control checks to ensure this meets each customer specification
- Drive GMP standards
What we’re looking for in our Machine Operator:
- Able to manage the line on a day to day basis and achieve daily performance measures, OEE, Labour Productivity, PPM
- The ability to work as a Team with you lines staff and Shift Manager, Quality Auditor, and Production Manager to meet the required standards
- Report any Health and Safety issues
- Be supportive and encourage teamwork in your area and in the whole factory/business
Closing Date: 2nd October 2018
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Machine Operator then please click 'apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'