Our client, a global manufacturer to the Automotive, Health, Food & Drink and Electronics industries, are currently seeking a Shift Setter Technician with experience working in the manufacturing industry for their facility in Oxford.
The Shift Setter Technician will join an industry leading business with an international footprint and over 40 manufacturing facilities.
As the successful Shift Setter Technician you will be required to accurately set and process tooling and ensure that all jobs are completed on time and to the correct quality standards whilst meeting customer requirements. You will ideally have the following experience:
- Experience in high volume, quick tool change, short run production environment
- Experienced technical setter with good knowledge of engineering polymers
- Thorough knowledge of injection moulding process and moulding ancillaries
- Able to work shifts (Continental shifts - 4 on, 4 off - days and nights)
- Recognised plastics industry qualification (NVQ, ONC, HNC etc.)
- A team player with the ability to work productively and easily with others
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work well and calmly under pressure
- Flexible and approachable
- Excellent attention to detail
The Shift Setter Technician will receive competitive salary with bonus.
Gleeson Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruiter of white collar professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace and general manufacturing. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Shift Setter Technician role, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job