Shift Scheduler - Glasgow
Hours: 4 on 4 off shift pattern - Days / Nights / Weekends - x2 shifts (1000 to 2200) & x2 (1900 to 0700)
Salary: £19,825 per annum
Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security is currently recruiting for a Shift Scheduler to join our Central Support team based in Glasgow.
To provide operational support in maintaining schedules and rosters, ensuring that the provision of Corps Security colleagues meets client expectations and contract requirements, whilst adhering to Corps Security quality procedures and commercial targets.
- To be responsible for the scheduling and rostering of frontline colleagues at Corps Security sites, and to have a full understanding of the functions covered at these sites including : Security, CCTV, Reception, and Business Support.
- To liaise with Operational management teams and clients contacts to ensure service standards are achieved.
- To ensure the staffing levels at all sites are maintained in conjunction with Contractual Requirements and that any discrepancies are noted and report to line management on a daily basis to allow appropriate remedial action to be taken.
This role is hands on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis.
Full training and support will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards.
- Previous Control Room / Scheduling experience - desirable
- Strong organisational skills. & effective team player
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Holidays
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities ("EEO") benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
If you wish to apply for this exciting role, please forward your CV and covering letter.
- Control Room
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job