The following job is no longer available:
Shift QC Analyst
Shift QC Analyst
My client is a Pharmaceutical manufacturing business. Following a period of growth, we have been engaged on an exclusive basis to recruit a number of Shift QC Analysts on their behalf. These roles will be on an initial Fixed term contract basis of 12 months.
Reporting to the Head of QC, these exciting opportunities will play a key part in the raw material, in process and finished product QC testing of a number of cutting edge Pharmaceutical products using primarily HPLC and GC.
Duties will include;
- Analysis of raw materials and product to established SOPs using HPLC and GC.
- Critical interpretation of analytical data
- Communicate and appropriately document analysis
- Second analyst checking of analytical data
- Perform daily/weekly calibrations/monitoring of analytical apparatus
- Preparation of customer standards/samples and related documentation
- Updates to analytical databases and spreadsheets
- Laboratory housekeeping
- Standard assessments
- Document generation and reviews
- Comply with all COSHH regulations and safe lab practices
- Basic troubleshooting and maintenance of analytical systems
- Assistance to production for in-process testing.
In return my client is offering a competitive package as well as a market leading benefits package.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS POSITION IS A SHIFT POSITION AND WILL INCLUDE THE NEED TO COMMIT TO SHIFT WORK.
To apply, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"