Shift Production Manager
£58k - £60k
Target Based Bonus
Private Healthcare for individual
Continental Shift Pattern
LOCATION COMUTABLE FROM:
Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Luton ,Dunstable, Buckingham, Bedford
As a successful Shift Production Manager you will ideally be from a manufacturing background in a high speed, high volume continuous process and should have a successful track record in man management with a style heavily orientated to training and coaching. You should have good problem solving / total quality skills.
Requirements needed for this position:
- HNC in Engineering, preferably HND
- Analytical skills to interpret numerical data
- Good computer skills - managing with computerized data
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety work practises
- A good understanding of modern lean manufacture technique -SMED, Kaizen 5S, Kanban TPM/OEE, SPC, 6 Sigma, etc
This role requires the Shift Production Manager to be extremely driven and have a proven track record of commutating with all levels of personnel.
As the Shift Production Manager you will be charged with:
- supervising the workload of the production team including monitoring production KPI’s and looking after the management issues of the team including disciplinary procedures and man management
- ensuring the delivery of the Company’s vision for quality standards, environmental standards and Health & Safety to all members of the team and ensure that the individuals are aware of how they relate to this vision.
- Working closely with the Continuous improvement departments and maintenance departments to ensure that production is running as effectively and efficiently as possible while minimizing spoilage, downtime and production losses.
In return you will be part of an innovative and successful business. The company’s ethos is catered around succession planning so there will be great opportunities for internal promotion.
- Continuous Improvement
- Production Engineering