Salary: £17,686 plus 35% shift allowance upon successfully completing training.
Hours: 42 hours per week average
4 days/nights on and 4 days/nights off
12 HOUR SHIFT PATTERN: 6:00am to 18:00pm / 18:00pm to 06:00am Rotating 12 hour Shift -Pattern
Own transport required due to location
Would prefer someone who is forklift trained with experience of doing shift work.
Offering progression throughout the company
You will carry out day to day operational tasks on the production and offloading bulk deliveries, whilst assisting in maintaining the highest standards of health & safety performance, housekeeping and procedural and regulatory compliance. To provide a flexible, customer focused service aimed at maximising efficiency.
- Maintain excellent standards of housekeeping across the business
- Support & contribution in maintaining compliance of all health, Safety and Environmental Regulations and Management systems.
- Reporting of near miss, accidents, and incidents on the computer system
- Waste water management/handling & process optimisation
- Boiler operations
- Loading/offloading operations
- Low skill maintenance activities including the support of the maintenance
- Stock level inventory
- Proactive faults and breakdowns reporting
- Maintaining good standards of documentation / records
- Submitting continuous improvement suggestions to reduce accidents, incidents or to raise profitability
- In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
- The positon offers full training and progression throughout the business.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
- Shift Process Plant Operator Industrial Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'