Shift Process Plant Operator
We are looking for a candidate who has Engineering or chemical awareness, holds valid fork lift licence and experience of shift work. My client is looking for a candidate who wants to put in the hard work, show commitment and have the drive to progress within the Company to supervisory level.
Hours: This role operates on a shift pattern of 12 hour days and nights, 42 hours per week (6.00am to 6.00pm and 6.00pm to 6.00am)
Location: East Sussex - own transport is essential
Salary: £22950 (includes shift allowance)
All About the Role!
To carry out day to day operational tasks on the production Plants and offloading bulk deliveries, whilst assisting in maintaining the highest standards of health & safety performance, housekeeping and procedural and regulatory compliance.
- To provide a flexible, customer focused service aimed at maximising plant efficiency.
- Maintain excellent standards of housekeeping across site. Support & contribution in maintaining compliance of all health, Safety and Environmental Regulations and Management systems.
- Reporting of near miss, accidents, and incidents on SAP. Safe & efficient operation of SSR3 process plant and ancillary equipment
- Waste water management/handling & process optimisation
- Boiler operations. Tanker loading/offloading operations as well as Weighbridge support
- Low skill maintenance activities including the support of the maintenance and proactive faults and breakdowns reporting
- Maintaining good standards of documentation/plant records. Submitting continuous improvement suggestions to reduce accidents, incidents or to raise profitability on site.
- Stock level inventory
All About YOU!
- A good command of the English language
- Possess good literary/communication & writing skills
- Numerically confident
- Previous Experiences within production, waste, chemicals
- Own Transport
- Good Communication
- Ideally Qualification in Maths, English and Science Studies
- Good IT Skills
- Exception H&S
- Waste Management
- Operational Support
- health and safety
- shift work