Mechanical Engineer - (Shift Days only) - Commercial Office - £19 per hour- Start Immediately -
Exciting opportunity to work for an inhouse university team situated in London. My client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to be based in a commercial office in London. The successful candidate will be Mechanically biased (1788 Level 1) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
Working with the maintenance team on site, he or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following;
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's
- Pumps, Motors
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
Hours of work
4 on 4 off - 7-7 - days only
- Electrical- City & Guilds, Apprenticeship, 17th/18th Edition
- Mechanically Qualified Engineering Maintenance (1788) Level 1
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Immediately available
- Good communication skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'