Do you want the best of both worlds? Great job and loads of time with your family! You'll have both here so please get in touch.
You'll be working 12 hour shifts of days and nights. The rotation involves 2 days, 2 nights, 2 off. Once you've done this 5 times, you'll get 10 consecutive days off. Sounds good right? Plenty of time off with your family and booking holidays will never have been easier. If you want to go in for overtime then you can do that too.
Here's what you'll be responsible for:
- Monitor and check the performance of the machines daily.
- Talk to the operators and understand any issues they may have.
- Do any corrective work highlighted via a T card.
- Effect breakdown repairs, as and when they happen, in the quickest and most efficient way.
- Always work in a safe and responsible manner following site rules and relevant health and safety legislation at all times
- Attend breakdowns, identify faults and problem solve, with minimal downtime to production
- Carry out diagnosis of faults, the maintenance and repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe and timely manner
- Estimate length of time required to complete a job and understand consequences of failure to complete work within required timescales
- Identify and escalate any activity that has potential to cause harm or damage
- Report breakdown root causes, equipment faults and concerns through the departmental reporting system
- Ensure all work is undertaken to a high quality standard and adheres to all quality standard regulations
- Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules
- Assist with the moving, installation, repositioning of machines and equipment
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement activities
- Carry out all tasks as deemed reasonable by the Shift Manager / Engineering Manager
- Understand engineering and technical information
If this sounds interesting and you're a time served mechanical maintenance engineer I'd like to hear from you. Send your CV or just call the Hebburn office of CDM.
- mechanical maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'