Shift Mechanical Engineer - Leamington Spa
Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
This role is located in Leamington Spa and easily commutable from Coventry, Rugby, Birmingham and Oxford. Their site is based a short distance from the A46 and is easily accesible for commuters using the M40 or railway.
The main responsibility of this role will be to ensuring all plant production activities have full engineering support to include: prototyping, implementation of products to the manufacturing process and effectively maintain all current production related processes to a validated state and also any general day to day engineering as required.
Other duties will include:
- Read, create and understand component & tool drawings, process the information to identify potential problems and modify accordingly to use.
- Set, operate and programme 4/5 Axis CNC Turning Centre. Critically assess the suitability of cutting tool design and simple jigs and fixtures for their intended application.
- C&G time served or HND in an Engineering type discipline.
- Good proven hands on engineering experience.
- Previous working experience within CNC environments is required.
- Experience of Fanuc and Sinumerik controllers is essential.
Hours of work:
6am to 13:45 - Mon to Thurs & Friday: 6am - 12:30
13.30 to 21:30 - Mon to Thurs & Friday 12.15 to 17:45
(30 minute unpaid lunch & 2 x 10 minute breaks)
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA43757 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'