The CANPACK Group stands for diversity. Operating on a global scale, our teams are made up for people from diverse backgrounds, with varied experience, skills and knowledge. What brings us together are the values we share: respect, teamwork, integrity, quality innovation and safety.
CANPACK was established in 2008 and is proud to be part of the Can Pack Group of companies, subsidiaries of Giorgi Global Holdings inc. (United States based).
CANPACK is a leading manufacturer of aluminium beverage cans. We have the latest manufacturing equipment and control technology. We are able to produce very high quality cans in 15cl, 25cl, 33cl, 44cl and 50cl sizes (other size cans are made within Can Pack Group).
This position involves shift work and offers a pay rate commensurate with experience. The Company operates a pension scheme and a generous bonus scheme of 10% of your quarterly earnings. Additional to basic, shift allowance is £2.00 per hour (inc in salary), overtime is paid at time and a half and above statutory holiday. Working on a rotating shift pattern 8am-8pm, 8pm-8am.
The duties of this post include but are not limited to:
· Providing first line of mechanical support to the production process and auxiliary equipment.
· Install, maintain and repair faulty mechanical systems/assemblies/parts.
· Diagnose and repair faulty CPUK equipment.
· Read and interpret engineering/technical drawings, documentation, standards.
· Use and maintain relevant measuring equipment and tools.
· Participate in preventive/predictive maintenance schedules & programs.
· Participate in implementation of WCM practices or other CPUK systems.
· Checking accuracy and quality of finished parts, tools or sub-assemblies.
· Co-operate with other departments and maintenance sections.
· Assisting operators in machinery maintenance.
· Assist in the training and cooperate with applicable persons external to CPUK i.e. agency workers and/or contractors.
The successful candidate must have:
· Previous experience in a similar role.
· Job specific qualifications i.e. NVQ3 in Mechanical Maintenance.
· Basic Knowledge of technical drawings.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Ability to work to deadlines.
· Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· Basic Microsoft Office software knowledge.
· Communicative English language level.
· Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'