Temporary assignment until Christmas
Continental Day Shift
Salary Circa £35000
A leading 3PL organisation are recruiting a shift manager for one of their flagship distribution centres based in Cambridgeshire. You will manage a team within an E-fulfilment/Retail distribution centre and have experience as a shift manager within a fast moving, challenging environment.
- You will supervise and motivate your team to ensure all delivery standard and deadlines are achieved.
- Ensure you have the correct level of resource, i.e. staffing levels appropriate to match operational demands.
- Manage your team to ensure all KPI's are met.
- Conduct formal disciplinary, performance and grievance reviews
- Maintain a high level of health and safety standards across the site
- Previous shift management/team leading experience essential.
- You will need to have experience of working within a DC where you worked with E-fulfilment or retail fulfilment.
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Ability to react to the business needs and multi task
- Commercially aware and have a high level of attention to detail
You will be working for an exciting, dynamic, established, growing business that is constantly changing and positively reacting to the market and consumer trends. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something big and to grow your career further.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'