* Driving the company culture forward
* Ensuring the safety of employees and devices whilst on shift
* Organising the work of a subordinate team in a safe manner in accordance with the company's standards
* Management of the team whilst on shift
* Care for the development of employees and the evaluation of their work
* Liaising closely with the following departments: technical, production, logistics and warehouse
* Problem-solving with the related line processes
* Ensuring high quality in the process and striving for continuous improvement
* Coordinating work related to the line service
* Preparation of reports
* Participation in international projects
* A minimum technical background, preferably higher in production management
* Min. 2 years of professional experience as a manager
* Welcome experience in the manufacturing industry (production, glass processing)
* Ideally experience working within a top-tier comah site
* Good English in speech and writing
* Ability to prioritise tasks, make decisions
* Knowledge of production processes
* Knowledge of continuous improvement tools and processes
* Ability to work under time pressure and resistance to stress
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please reach out directly to Jordan Shutt on for a confidential discussion.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on manufacturing management positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'