Reporting To: General Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Shift Manager on a permanent basis at our Stafford.depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Leading a team of Team Leaders and General Warehouse Operatives in their daily workload.
- Ensuring that orders are picked, marshalled, unloaded and loaded in line with Customer specifications.
- Carry out daily inspections of the work place.
- Complete and Carry out Personal Development Plans for all members of their team.
- Ensure that a high standard of Health & Safety is adhered within the working environment.
- Communicating regularly with Team Leaders/Senior Managers regarding any issues that may arise within the warehouse.
- Manage the team’s performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Adhere to Hygiene policy ensuring that the companies waste management program is adhered too and that we remain BRC compliant.
- Ensure that is adequate support for the picking, marshalling, cleaning, goods-in, pallet checking teams at all times.
- Attention to detail/accuracy.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to work as part of a team or as standalone.
- Conscientious and reliable.
- Flexible attitude.
- Strong and effective communicator at all levels.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines.
- Have a good working knowledge within a Warehouse and Logistics operation.
- Be proactive and able to make decisions.
- Work and communicate effectively across multi functional depts.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off - Rotating
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'