I am now working with a large Manufacturing company based near Mansfield who due to restructure are now looking to recruit 2 x Shift Managers for Immediate Start. As the Shift Manager you will lead, train and develop a team of up to 35 Production Operatives. To apply for this position you will need to have some Production Management or Supervisor experience.
Based near Mansfield my client are a large Manufacturing business who supply products across the UK and worldwide. They proud themselves on being a leader in there field and have the ability to further expand the business and product range. This company has 3 sites UK based.
Reporting into the Production Manager, based in Mansfield as the Shift Manager you will lead, train and develop a team of up to 35 Production Operatives across the site.
Key Duties Include:
- To promote, develop and direct the combined business vision with the Operations Manager.
- Drive and deliver an ethos of continuous improvement through total quality management, efficiency and expediency throughout the entire production facility.
- Deliver Production improvement plans working with senior management team.
- Ensure that the Production facility meets all HSE & Environmental compliance.
- Production planning ahead of the new product introduction.
- Lead, train and develop a team of upto 35 Production Operatives.
To apply for the position of Shift Manager (Immediate Start) you will have the following and be based around Mansfield and will have the following:
- Production Management or Supervisor experience.
- Ability to lead and improve a production team.
- Lean or CI knowledge would prove advantageous.
- A proven track record of delivery in a rapidly changing, complex and demanding growth environment.
Salary will be discussed at Interview stage.