A superb opportunity to take the next step in your career in Production Management with this market leading Food Manufacturer.
As Production Shift Manager and reporting to the Factory Manager your duties will include:
- Ensuring that the daily labour plan is followed
- Ensuring that your team has the correct materials.
- Ensuring that products are made to exacting specifications.
- Running the plant to the correct output ensuring all lines run to standard run rates.
- Motivating team members to achieve set objectives
The successful applicant must have:
- 2 years+ experience in production management role/or relevant qualification
- Leadership experience
It would be advantageous to have:
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Understanding of HACCP
Our client manufactures for major retailers throughout the UK. This role offers the opportunity to join a market leading company and progress your career within Food Manufacturing.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, sales and marketing, technical and engineering, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job